Treat Your Panic Attacks With This Revolutionary Program
Of the myriad products out there that claim to help people become free of panic attacks, Panic Away is proving to be one product that truly lives up to its claims. A programme developed by Joe Barry – himself a former sufferer from panic attacks – Panic Away has reportedly aided some 34,000 people from ever having to deal with panic attacks again.
Now, 34,000 clients who say that they have been cured successfully from panic attacks by Joe Barrys programme – that is a number that is indeed worth noticing. What advantages did these 34,000 people find in Joe Barrys programme? Here is a brief rundown.
- The programme tackles the problem of panic attacks right at the heart of its source, which is ironically the fear of having another panic attack. When a person experiences panic attack for the first time, he or she remembers it as a truly terrifying time. This remembrance turns into fear, and the fear allows anxiety to build up and lead to another panic attack.
- It provides an avenue for sufferers of panic attacks to find relief during the course of a panic attack, especially when they are alone. Most people in the grip of a panic attack often find themselves wanting to have someone talk to them and help them through the experience.
- It is purported to work within a few hours of application. For people who have been affected by panic attacks and anxiety disorders for years, quick and guaranteed relief is something that cannot be ignored.
- It is very inexpensive. For as little as US$67.95, you can get a 102-page e-book that explains in detail Joe Barrys techniques in dealing with panic attacks. The package also comes with access to video presentations to watch online, as well as two mp3 files that one can listen to in order to remain calm during a panic attack.
- The programme has an eight-week risk-free guarantee. If you are not satisfied with it, you can ask for a refund within eight weeks after purchasing the programme.
- It does not involve the use of drugs or some esoteric principle that is hard to comprehend. The techniques taught in this programme are simple and straightforward.
Also, Joe Barry offers people who bought Panic Away a chance to win the privilege of having a one-on-one consultation with him free of charge. The value of the consultation alone is worth $150, and it is definitely less expensive than the fees a psychiatrist would charge you for a consultation.
How exactly does Panic Away work? Joe Barrys programme operates on two stages. The first of it is called the One Move Technique, where you will learn how to do away with fear of panic attacks, and thus stop anticipating them.
The second stage, on the other hand, will teach you how to handle general anxiety through the use of specific exercises. Once you are done with stage two, you can expect yourself to feel like a new person, with renewed self-confidence.
Is Panic Away truly worth trusting, or is it merely hype? Eventually, it is your choice to judge which one is it. Again, 34,000 people have put their trust on the programme and did not regret it. Anyhow, Panic Away is risk-free and you can ask for a refund in eight weeks if you are not satisfied with it.
Who Is Joe Barry – Panic Away Review
Panic Away is proving to be one of the fastest-selling self-help products on the Internet today. Developed by Joe Barry, it is a programme that teaches people who suffer from panic attack a way to deal with their anxiety problems effectively and with finality.
One may wonder what lays behind the phenomenon that is Panic Away when there are so many other self-help products that also focus on dealing with anxiety and panic attacks. Many of these self-help products were even created by experts on cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and have strings of PhDs following their name.
Perhaps this is what makes Panic Away so different from the rest of these self-help products. A person may be a recognised expert on a subject and has a number of advanced degrees to his or her name. However, this does not mean that he or she has some truly personal experience on the subject matter of which he or she is an expert.
On the other hand, Joe Barry is different. He is not a doctor and he does not have advanced degrees in CBT, psychology or psychiatry. What he does have is experience – he himself suffered from panic attacks for over ten years.
Just like most of the people who tried out his programme, Joe tried product after product in his quest to find long-term relief from panic attacks. None of the products he tried lasted for long.
Joe also consulted with many renowned medical experts on panic attacks and generalised anxiety disorder or GAD. These experts taught him ways to cope with his panic attacks. However, they did not teach him how to get rid of these panic attacks by treating their root cause.
The riddle of anxiety
Everyone knows that coping with a condition is not the same as treating it right at its source. Coping is just a temporary solution to the problem and does not address the problems causes. Coping only assures that the condition will recur over and over again.
Now, anyone who has experienced panic attacks would know that going through it over and over is not a way to live. It is frustrating and debilitating. This is something that Joe knew firsthand and it is something that he does not want to live with.
So what Joe did is to do research on panic attacks, what causes them and what can be done to treat them. There is a wealth of information out there for those who want it and know where to look. Joe looked and found the answer to the riddle.
This answer to the riddle of panic attacks, Joe now offers to the public through his programme. Panic Away basically works on the principle that panic attacks are more likely than not to be triggered by the actual fear of having a panic attack. As thus, to become free from panic attacks, one must learn to become free of this fear and prevent anxiety from building up.
Therefore, the reason why Panic Away is growing in popularity is the fact that Joe Barry has seasoned academic theory and fact with his own personal bouts with panic attacks that lasted for decades. Many other self-help products in this area are crammed with theory but are not tempered with personal experience. Personal experience makes Joes programme credible and believable.